Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im a sneaky sneaky woman!!!!

Lately I have been craving junk (i know what else is new) but because we cannot have junk because it all has gluten in it, I have had to research!  Now I used to follow a blog that has since closed and they were raw vegans, and holy hannah did she have some great foods to share! In fact its kinda how I became obsessed with section plates!!  Anyhow, this is where I first saw these chocolaty, soft, yummy looking balls. Now its not often that I think balls are appealing but these ones are!!!! I found the recipe again from this blog site.  http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-power-bar-balls/  and she nails it!!!!  So here we go!


So in the food processor I blended, medjool dates,chocolate chips(gluten free dark), walnuts and I added almonds and some hemp hearts for fun. mix it all up until its doughy.


Roll into balls.



They remind me of little "Eat more" balls!!! I like to put mine in the fridge to firm up abit.

And while they cool in the fridge we play with our ginormous balloons!!!!!!! Always fun until the wind comes up and sweeps the balloon away and then we cry about it for a little while. Mean while I snicker to myself thinking about what the people think when they see this huge balloon floating by their heads or windows. This entertains me! I'm sick I know.


Little Hudson had avocado to eat while mama made power balls.(I'm not going to even tell you what I was going to write. You use your imagination!) Afterwards the jolly green giant had a watermelon Popsicle!! yummy!!!!!   We had also made blueberry, mango, watermelon, and kale popsicles yesterday. The kids ate them so fast that I didn't even get a picture!!! I'm so sneaky! They don't even notice the kale!!!!!


Well that's all for now until the Internet stops acting up.  Hopefully I will get to post the Almond milk later!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment