Monday, May 7, 2012

Today was a busy day!!  Sierra and I spent most of the morning in the walk-in clinic waiting room to have her checked out after her accident again, but on the way home we did stop to grab a slushy drink for the kids! I allowed myself an XS double double coffee!!  We made some lunch, grabbed some drinks and then headed off to the zoo!! Wait, don't I live in the zoo?  Anyway, we got to the zoo with 10minutes until the hippo feeding which is one of my faves!!!  Sierra was on her scooter then off her scooter then walking, then we had to go all the way around the elk to the other trail and we got there just in time to see them waddle into the water.  Awesome. I got to see some hippo ass. But we did get to see the new squirrel monkey babies!!!!



Then it was time to come home for dinner!!!!  We wanted have an early dinner so that we had more time to play outside before bed while the sun was shining! Here is what the kiddos had!!

~gluten free pasta with sun dried tomato Alfredo
~broccoli, cherry tomato, carrots
~balsamic vinegar dressing
~frozen raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries

Little Hudsy's plate!

For my dinner I cooked up some red pepper and garlic chicken and the left overs to be used my salads.


MMMM my supper!!!

~romaine lettuce
~red and yellow peppers
~cucumber
~chicken
~pine nuts
~balsamic dressing

It was so yummy!!!!!!!!  For dessert we decided to make berry milkshakes!!!! As always I didn't have any!!!! I'm such a good girl!

~vanilla frozen yogurt
~frozen berries
~skim milk

I made more of my salads for the next few days because I am so dedicated to my healthy eating! wow that didn't sound believable at all. But I really have been doing good!!!!  Tomorrow is Ab Butt and Thigh class followed by another 30mins of straight abs!!! Very excited!!!!!!! To end the night we played outside. All three kids played on the trampoline, the older 2 don't bounce while Hudson is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment