Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm sitting here watching my hubby fold laundry thinking of what to write about here first!!!  Its an early night here for our kids as they have had a few late nights in a row.  This reasoning is absolutely ridiculous to these kids but I assure you, hell hath no furry like my kids with little sleep!!!!!!  We were busy outside most of the day in the sunshine today, soaking up the vitamin D and for some of us, those radiating uv rays that usually cover us in freckles or blisters.  Papa and Daddy went and bought sand for the sandbox and the 3 kids jumped in right away!!!!!




I also did manage to plant a few of my tomato plants today! Seen behind Hudson above!! 

Dinner tonight was steak, new potatoes and salad on a stick! The kids really liked their salad on a stick and it made me quite proud that both the kids started to eat those before even touching anything else on their plates!!! I was a very good girl and had the steak and salad, no potatoes!


I have been doing really good with my eating lately and even Brett is proud! Because for all those that know me well, willpower is not my middle name.  So yay me!!!!  I will keep on it!!!! 

And after the sandbox was bathtime!!! Here is my funny picture of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment