Thursday, July 21, 2011

This mama will self destruct in 2 minutes. Stick around for the fun!

We are back from our holiday now and I hope I don't have to do that drive again with 3 kids any time soon.  I mean honestly a person can only listen to whining, fighting, "i have to pee" "when are we gonna be there" "are we almost to the ferry?" before you starting thinking up ways to jump off the ferry when you finally do arrive and make it so they cannot rescue you with the high speed zodiac life boat and hope that some other fishing boat will come along.  Of course now that we are home its  back to the usual grind.  This meant baby food needed to be made again so we did that first!

~sweet potato's
~squash
~apples


of course i had to add some kale to it!




Ashton had a great time peeling garlic for me while I put it through the food processor and made our own minced garlic.  I put it into baby food jars and into the freezer and one in the fridge!





On a fun note, my dear husband Brett somehow sensed a complete mental break down coming on for me ( see above comments about driving with 3 kids), which he probably believes to be dangerous to his health, gave me the go ahead to purchase a "new to me" pottery wheel!!  I have wanted one of these most of my life!! Seriously, you can ask my parents, every Christmas and birthday I would ask for one not knowing how expensive they are. It was less then 24hours before I had that little lady whirling!  Here are a few little things I have made in the last 2 days.




And this one from today

The bottoms are trimmed after the air drying process and did you spy that beautiful creation in the background!!!!! 
I cant wait for this to become relaxing!!!! Because it is not as easy as it looks and lucky for my man he doesn't have a car in the garage right now because I make decorate it with blobs of clay from Mother Earth as I throw it across the room because it is not doing what I want it to. Again, I cannot wait for this to get relaxing!  And because I was  so relaxed after my second bowl attempt, I put on some laundry and failed to noticed the amount of soap I put in!!!  heheheh opps!


Yup! the towels are clean honey!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment