Monday, July 4, 2011

Life's a beach! and some goji power!!!

Yesterday after I had some non kid time getting my hair did, we decided it would be nice to go for a drive to the local (OK 45min drive) lake and let the kids play and enjoy some family time.  I packed up some snacks and drinks and off we went. Hudson's first time at the beach!! There was so much for him to see it was fantastic!!



Sierra had never been to the lake before so she was quite happy to dig and dance in the water!!!!


Ashton tried to dig a pool but soon gave up.  That didn't stop him from having a ton of fun though!!!



Notice the snow on the mountains in the background!



Today we brought daddy lunch to work and hit up the Nature's Market. Once home it was smoothie time!!! But first we made some goji berry powder to put in our smoothie!  Very simple:

Put some goji berries into a coffee grinder and then you have goji powder!!! A super fruit!!!

I love to add some juice to my smoothies sometimes and we love this one!!!! By itself or in a smoothie, its delicious!!!! Our Nature's Market had them on sale the other day so I picked up a bunch!!!


Smoothie time!  Blueberries, raspberries, banana, kale, goji powder, and Happy Planet juice!!!!


Enjoyed by all my munchkins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment