Friday, August 5, 2011

Feather pillows, who would have thought!

About 15years ago after my car accident I remember my physio therapist telling me that the best pillows were feather pillows so that they could form under my neck better.  So I listen to her so that I don't get raging headaches due to bad pillow form and turn into a lunatic and even make sure my family has nice "soft and good for the neck", feather pillows. I mean after all a mother will do anything for her children right?  The first to complain was Brett, the feathers kept poking him in the face  (insert rolling eyes here) so I had to go buy him a poly fill pillow before a feather popped him in the eye and blinded him forever.

One day I go to clean under Ashtons bed and I am startled!!! How the heck did a dead chicken get under his bed!!!!!!!! I then look closer and realize its a pile of feathers from the pillow!!!

Me: "how did those get there?"
Ashton; "I picked them out"
Me: (in my head)"no friggin kidding!"  out loud; "yes i see that but why?"
Ashton; "they bug me and poke my face"

Now either he is a chip off the ole block or these feathers are getting violent. I'm actually starting to get scared!! What will they do next!!!!!!!!  

Really in my head I'm thinking "how friggin long did it take to pull those all out one by one???  Seriously I wanna know because I don't remember any one time, him sitting in his room quietly picking feathers!!!!!!

And i know your thinking, surely this cant be, but i swear its true. So true that it is picture worthy!! I had to take some for medical insurance purposes.

Now remember, this isn't really a chicken under here!



and it goes the whole length of his bed!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment